28 January 2010

Up and Running Again!

I'm so glad I was out of commission the week it was torrential downpour. The clouds parted in time for my comeback and I'm (unfortunately) back to running. The good news is that I can't remember the last time I've ran as well as I did tonight but I also did a hilly route. The funny thing is, I think it's less painful than flats because I'm using similar muscles to biking on the hills? Maybe. Anyway, I've ran the last three days and I'm so excited that I don't have to run tomorrow. Why? Because it's Critical Mass time! I'll be riding through the streets of LA again and hopefully will have a more visual post than this one.

Until then, you can enjoy this excellent video by my friend, Chris, from the Critical Mass in May:


Critical Mass, Los Angeles - May 2009 from Christophe Serafino on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment