31 December 2009

On My Way to Mellow Johnny's


Not familiar with the name? Whether you ride a bike or not, you definitely know the name--Lance Armstrong. I'm taking a last minute trip to Austin, Texas for the sake of getting away and you know where I'm going? LANCE ARMSTRONG'S BIKE SHOP, Mellow Johnny's. Yall have NO IDEA how excited I am to go to what I would consider my mecca. I'm also going to drink at the coffe shop adjacent to his bike shop, Juan Pelota. If you're scratching your head at the cafe name, I'd look it up. It's pretty much shoving it in cancer's face that he kicked it's bottom. I should have plenty of pictures of me looking like a kid in a candy shop--and not just any candy shop, more like Willy Wonka. I got the golden ticket!!!! YAAAAY!!!

As you can see from this post, it's not so much like my other ones. It's a little off center and chaotic looking. That's just how excited I am. I jumped up and down like Tigger when I figured out I was going to Austin and Mellow Johnny's. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I tripped over your blog I forget how, but I've been looking online for inspiration. (I've signed on for Team Livestrong in Austin this year, first time ever.)

    Your post made me laugh out loud. Tell 'em I'll be there in April.. and I can't wait either.

    Thanks for the posts. They keep a newbie like me excited for the upcoming ride.

    ReplyDelete